- Web Journalism’s rules of tech engagement – I really like the list but I’m not sure that we it moves anything on. It’s kind of assumes that journalism is some how resistant to technology. One informs the other and the ‘basic j101’ argument suggest that it stands alone. Do we need to be less ‘basic’?
- Chilean miners trapped in San Jose mine: infographic – Telegraph – A neat, visual, story.
- Growth of a meme: how a mobile lawsuits visualisation evolved | Technology | guardian.co.uk – “Started by the New York Times, knife-and-forked by @charlesarthur, then made increasingly beautiful by graphic designers: how the view of the patents bunfight improved
- My top ten data.gov.uk datasets – Guardian Data blog guru Simon Rogers picks his favorite data sets at data.gov.uk
- Newsrooms vs. the Volcano – Suw Charman-Anderson develops her thoughts on from a comment she left on Charlie Becketts radio post and goes on to round up a lot of the great Eyjafjallajökull coverage
- Think Audio Networking, not Radio: debating networked journalism – Charlie Beckett, ponders why radio is missing the new media boat and finds that it may be the last bastion of cumudgeons.
- Export Notes out of a Keynote presentation … – You can use Automator to extract presenter notes from Keynote presentation and put them in a text file. Really handy (if only for me!)
- Press Complaints Commission >> News >> PCC research: Public concern about social networking and privacy – “42% of web users aged 16-24 know someone who has been embarrassed by information uploaded on to the internet without their consent. And 78% of the entire adult online population would change information they publish about themselves online if they thought the material would later be reproduced in the mainstream media.”
- 2010 Social Journalism Study | CisionUK – Cision Europe’s Social Journalism study conducted among UK, French and German journalists in July, underscores that Social Media have become standard tools for journalists supporting their daily workflow. Today, journalists in all three countries use Social Media to source stories as well as to promote their own work.
text your ex backtext your ex back pdf torrent [Winning Back Your Girlfriend](http://www.bngclub.org/) i want to get an ex backhow to won love back in texts